This is corporatism at its finest,and California is a corporation.
Volkswagen’s $2 Billion Settlement (For Diesel Emissions Cheating) Will See ~400 EV Fast-Charging Stations Built In USA
As part of its court settlements with with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Volkswagen will build around 400 electric vehicle fast-charging stations in the US, according to reports
Trump win by accident or design? We will never know.
Today we are witnessing one of the most important events in political history. But you probably can’t see it because the news is talking about healthcare, and how Ryan and Trump totally failed to get enough votes.
The media in the United States is broken. Most journalists and media organisations dismissed the possibility of Trump Presidency. Many backed Hillary Clinton to win. It has left them in a precarious position with serious questions about their credibility, fuelled by the president and his inner circle who have branded them ‘enemies of the state’. Kyle Pope, editor of the Columbia Journalism Review asks how the media should respond to a hostile administration and more importantly how can they gain
* Duration: 26:51
* Published: 2017-03-13 8:00:00 PM
* Episode Download Link (12 MB): open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/redir/version/2.0/mediaset/audio-nondrm-download-low/proto/http/vpid/p04ws2yp.mp3
* Show Notes: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04ws33s
* Episode Feed: Documentaries – downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/worldservice/docarchive/rss.xml
Shane Koyczan – We Are More (Define Canada)
Richard Lett – Dollarama dance card
Thought provoking piece by a lead transvestigator and now cultural anthropologist.
Will the intelligence agencies ever tell us the truth? Can the public handle it?
Man has been ruled by one method and one method alone…capitulation. Pressures are added to society. Patriotism acts like a force to serve masters that have none. In this episode, we examine several areas where this method is incubated, nurtured, and practiced. Enjoy.
* Duration: 1:03h
* Published: 2017-03-07 2:03:33 AM
* Episode Download Link (39 MB): media.blubrry.com/deethoughtsradio/mkultraradio.com/podcast/dt/DT_185.mp3
* Show Notes: mkultraradio.com/deep-thoughts-ep-185-capitulation/
* Episode Feed: Deep Thoughts Radio Show – mkultraradio.com/category/podcast/deep-thoughts/feed/
Deception is a common business practice. It’s at its lowest form when emotions take over (like 9/11) around death.
Here’s the funeral industry busy gouging even the poorest.
Store me in a cardboard box and cremate me. Take the rest of any money and have a big party somewhere.
Even those who made prepaid funeral arrangements can face a slew of unexpected fees, high markups and aggressive sales techniques after a loved one dies, a Toronto Star/CBC Marketplace investigation found.
Why not go back a few generations and do it yourself?