Béchamp vs. Pasteur & The Germ Theory Hoax Part 1
Injecting dead stem cells
Move over vaccines and Botox, the stem cell revolution is at a street corner near you.
More proof there’s almost nothing you should inject into your body.
Good podcast series.
Check out this podcast: Bad Batch #badBatch
rss.art19.com/bad-batch via @PodcastAddict
Red flags out and anti vaxxer charged
An extreme reaction to a worldwide anti-vax awakening.
Samoa has charged an alleged anti-vaxxer for challenging a government-ordered vaccination drive meant to curb a measles epidemic that has killed dozens. The official charge is “incitement against the government vaccination order,” according to the government of Samoa, stemming from a complaint made by a “concerned member of the public.”
Source: Samoa charges anti-vaxxer as deadly measles epidemic shuts down nation – National | Globalnews.ca
Vaxxed reading list
Is it this Ethan you refer to? www.vaccinateyourfamily.org/testimonials/ethan/
Let me dump a reading list on vaccines for those interested. I recommend searching for these books, download and store safely offline so they can be brought back if they disappear from the internet.
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series shed light on the history of vaccines through the eyes of doctors, scientists, and historical data. They answer the pressing question, “Are vaccines safe and effective?”
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series are:
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND
2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches
William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH
3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous
From 45 Years of Registration Statistics
Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils
Robert A. Gunn, MD
5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child
Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins
6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization
Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London
7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination
Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales
By J.T. Biggs, J.P.
8) The Vaccination Question
Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA
9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime
Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.
10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty
With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality
James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD
Tenth Edition, 1913
11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination
C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD
12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience
An Appeal for Reconsideration
C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc.
13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History
Charles Creighton, MD
14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated
Charles M. Higgins
15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion
16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960
Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan
National Immunization Policy Council
18) The Fraud of Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA
From “Truth,” January 3, 1923
19) Vaccination a Curse
C.W. Amerige, MD
20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy
Alexander Wilder, MD
21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
22) The Vaccination Problem
23) The Fallacy of Vaccination
John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America
24) The Case Against Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA
25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature
The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination
114 Victoria Street, Westminster
RFK Jr. on vaccines
Start at 2:05:00 for some great information on vaxxes, and how they are considered biologics/weapons of war (defence), and not medicine. This makes them a military invention, and allows them to bypasses double blind studies and testing.
Not to mention you can’t sue the vax/drug companies.
Forty-five years of registration statistics, proving vaccination to be both useless and dangerous
And here we are, in 2019, still debating whether vaccinations are good or bad…
Source: Forty-five years of registration statistics, proving vaccination to be both useless and dangerous. In two parts. [electronic resource]
So much dissent is crushed over the years, due to our wonderful money and corporate system.
Acetaminophen a cause of autism?
So many toxins to choose from, and none are really studied.
Do you know that acetaminophen is from a class of drugs has been totally banned?
It is natural for a parent to want to comfort a child, and for a child with a fever, this used to mean giving them aspirin. When this was discovered to sometimes cause the deadly brain and liver swelling known as Reyes Syndrome, recommendations were changed to Acetaminophen, marketed under many names, most famously, Tylenol. Duke University surgeon William Parker believes that this is not as safe as widely believed, and can cause ADHD and Autism. David discusses the evidence for this theory with
* duration: 57:53
* Published: 2019-04-30 2:20:39 p.m.
* Episode Download link (80 MB): mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/h9x4dt/TIM_043019.mp3
* Show Notes: infectiousmyth.podbean.com/e/the-infectious-myth-william-parker-cools-acetaminophen-fever/
* Episode feed: The Infectious Myth – infectiousmyth.podbean.com/feed.xml
Big tech shutting down the vaccine debate
Measles cut and paste
They’re photopoxxing now!