This is corporatism at its finest,and California is a corporation.
As part of its court settlements with with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Volkswagen will build around 400 electric vehicle fast-charging stations in the US, according to reports
The media in the United States is broken. Most journalists and media organisations dismissed the possibility of Trump Presidency. Many backed Hillary Clinton to win. It has left them in a precarious position with serious questions about their credibility, fuelled by the president and his inner circle who have branded them ‘enemies of the state’. Kyle Pope, editor of the Columbia Journalism Review asks how the media should respond to a hostile administration and more importantly how can they gain
* Duration: 26:51
* Published: 2017-03-13 8:00:00 PM
* Episode Download Link (12 MB): open.live.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/5/redir/version/2.0/mediaset/audio-nondrm-download-low/proto/http/vpid/p04ws2yp.mp3
* Show Notes: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04ws33s
* Episode Feed: Documentaries – downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/worldservice/docarchive/rss.xml
Good video with a new word: precariat.
New article on precariatism:
Will the intelligence agencies ever tell us the truth? Can the public handle it?
Man has been ruled by one method and one method alone…capitulation. Pressures are added to society. Patriotism acts like a force to serve masters that have none. In this episode, we examine several areas where this method is incubated, nurtured, and practiced. Enjoy.
* Duration: 1:03h
* Published: 2017-03-07 2:03:33 AM
* Episode Download Link (39 MB): media.blubrry.com/deethoughtsradio/mkultraradio.com/podcast/dt/DT_185.mp3
* Show Notes: mkultraradio.com/deep-thoughts-ep-185-capitulation/
* Episode Feed: Deep Thoughts Radio Show – mkultraradio.com/category/podcast/deep-thoughts/feed/