Bill Nye is a propagandist liar.
These seven mountains are business, government, media, arts and entertainment, education, the family and religion. There are many subgroups under these main categories
Glad to have a president talking about real solutions to jobs instead of gay and trans nonsense.
David gives me a shout out. Thanks Dave!
David catches up on his mailbag and press clippings, reading some feedback from previous shows, discussing the two horrible Presidential choices that America faces, and also talking about vaccines and the Zika virus scam.
* Duration: 53:43, Played: 53:11
* Published: 2016-10-18 5:00:00 PM
* Episode Download Link (49 MB): infectiousmyth.podbean.com/mf/feed/wxskhb/TIM_101816.mp3
* Show Notes: infectiousmyth.podbean.com/e/the-infectious-myth-elections-vaccines-and-zika-101816/
* Episode Feed: The Infectious Myth – infectiousmyth.podbean.com/feed/
Fred agress with Scott Adams that humans are irrational.
We’re all crazy. This explains everything. I will elaborate in hopes of joining Plato, Burke, and Hunter Thompson as a lighthouse of the intellect.
It’s 2016 and the poisoning with anti retro chemotherapy continues.
Stay out of hospitals pregnant women! The blood tests will make you crazy worried for no good reason.
The political theatre this time sure is entertaining. The end game has never been less clear.