tainment declare that if their preferred candidate is not victorious, they will move to Canada.
The end is near when this is what our “leader” is busy talking about.
This will cost you and me $100 million.
Ottawa also announced Monday that the government will earmark over $100 million to compensate LGBT civil servants whose careers were sidelined or ended because of their sexuality.
* Duration: 2:43h, Played: 1:10h
* Published: 2017-11-30 5:11:28 PM
* Episode Download Link (112 MB): mp3s.nashownotes.com/NA-986-2017-11-30-Final.mp3
* Show Notes: 986.noagendashow.com/
* Episode Feed: No Agenda – feed.nashownotes.com/rss.xml
I watched a lot of Partridge Family. As a fakeologist, I’m jaded by the celebrity culture. It’s not easy to take them seriously, knowing how they’re manipulated for negative purposes.
That said, this interview seems quite genuine and sad how some (most) celebrities end up. For all the fame and fortune, it’s hard to see it being worth it.
Watching this clearly ill man makes one realise why it’s probably important to exit them early before things become embarrassing.